If you have been reading my blog, then you know there is a new indie in town! Maya Cosmetics just opened her shop October 4th. She has put a ton of thought and effort into her polishes. (I should know, I have her very first prototypes of some of these polishes from back in May...) This collection has been amazing and there really isn't a bad one in the bunch.
Kat from Maya Cosmetics was generous enough to send me an entire second set of the collection to use in a giveaway! How cool is that?
Five winners will receive 3 polishes each!Prize 1: The Aequilibrium Collection See swatches HERE.
|Tranquillis, Ignis, Glacies|
|Hocus Bogus, Voodoo, Hex|
PRIZE 4: Hidden Agenda, Last Call, Commotion See swatches HERE.
PRIZE 5: It Can't Rain All The Time, Hyperbole, Almost Happy Hour See swatches HERE.
OK! Now on to the rules...
- This giveaway starts now and ends Oct. 17 at 12:01am EST.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to win.
- Contest entries will be verified.
- Because of the cost of shipping, this giveaway will only be open to the USA, Canada and Mexico! I apologize to my international friends, but I simply can't afford it at this time.
- Winners will have 48 hours to claim the prize.
Winners will be announced on the Things I Love at the Moment facebook page and contacted via email only if email is provided. (I have been having issues with people not getting their emails from me, so check my FB page when it is over!)
Please allow 7 days after winner is verified for prize to ship.